YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
YogDaan Yoga is a Yoga Alliance Registered School (RYS), after completing the 200HR Yoga Teacher Training Course with us, you are eligible to become a registered and internationally accredited Yoga Teacher (RYT) with Yoga Alliance.
- Our TTC course is a 4 weeks intense study and practice course
- Primarily focusing on Traditional Hatha Practice with a strong foundation in Hatha Yoga texts, origin/theory
- Combining Traditional Hatha Yoga with modern, contemporary approach with Vinyasa Flow. Students will be guided to establishing and teaching their own unique vinyasa flows, styles of teaching
- No prerequisite is required to enroll in the YogDaan 200Hr Yoga Teacher Training Course however prior yoga practice for at least 2 years is recommended and applicants must fill in the YogDaan Yoga application form for our approval prior to acceptance on course. Apply here
- This comprehensive, well-rounded, intensive program provides a solid in-depth foundation for aspiring yoga teachers to deepen their knowledge and practice of Yoga and obtain their first level certification, covering areas such as Yoga philosophy, Anatomy, physiology, history & context of yoga, ayurveda, meditation, teaching methodology & adjustments and teaching practicum.
- Students will also learn teaching techniques that help balance physical, psychological, mental, spiritual dimensions of the human psyche as well as acquire skills to care for and nurture students as they embark and advance on their yogic & spiritual journey.
Everyone has different physiologies and individualities coming from diverse cultures, beliefs, lifestyles and backgrounds, the program is open to everyone as it can enhance ones understanding on how to teach yoga around the world, customizing and catering to people’s different needs accordingly.
|6.00am - 7.30am||Morning Pranayama, Meditation, Mantra Chanting & interactive discussion|
|7.30am- 8.00am||Tea Break + Snack|
|8.00am- 10.00am||Morning Asana Practice|
|12.30pm -2.00pm||Anatomy + Physiology, Posture alignment & Adjustment workshops, Teaching Methodology|
|4.00pm- 6.00pm||Afternoon Practice class, Teaching Group|
|6.30pm -7.00pm||Evening Meditation
* Course Syllabus, Curriculum and Class Schedule is in accordance to requirements of Yoga Alliance. Kindly note each group class is different, YogDaan Yoga reserves the right to modify the schedule as it sees fit according to needs of the group and class of students.